Preventive disinfection that provides guaranteed bacteria-free water – around the clock
Safe properties and public environments
Legionella – risks and obligations
Effective against bacteria and biofilm
Preventive protection and long-term effect
Anolytech’s systems differ from traditional methods where the disinfection is done only when the problems have arisen and wires and other parts of the system must be replaced or flushed clean, not infrequently with the help of harmful chemicals. The interventions remove the symptoms at the moment, but do not solve the basic problem that bacteria can constantly be supplied and spread in the water. With Anolytech’s system, the problem is completely eliminated because small amounts of the bacteria-killing AnoDes are constantly present in the water pipes. AnoDes also acts as a safe barrier in case the incoming water deteriorates temporarily. AnoDes then provides preventive protection so that bacterial growth cannot occur.
Legionella in cold water+
Biofilm in the water pipes+
Shower and bath
Spa, badhus och duschrum är utrymmen som alstrar mycket vattendimma. Att kontinuerligt dosera AnoDes i vattnet är en garanti för att legionellabakterier inte sprids på anläggningen. Närvaron av AnoDes i vattnet gör även att duschmunstycken inte behöver bytas i lika stor utsträckning som tidigare.
Kitchen and restaurant
Toilets in commercial real estate
In commercial properties such as larger office buildings and shopping centers with a constant flow of visitors, water taps with air mixers can be a source of infection. In these environments, there is also a need to be able to disinfect surfaces quickly and safely. By bottling AnoDes, it can be used for both surface and hand disinfection.
Disinfection of rooms and surfaces
- There can be 700 - 800 different types of bacteria in the drinking water in a stable environment. Often, ordinary water samples measure only a few of these. Anolytech's AnoDes kill all types of bacteria effectively.
- The bactericidal effect of concentrated AnoDes is 200 times higher than that of chlorine.
- AnoDes attack, among other things, proteins in the cell membranes of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms so that the cell ruptures and dies.
- Periodic disinfection efforts can be both expensive and difficult to carry out as the animals need to be moved. With AnoDes, the disinfection takes place continuously with the animals on site.
- Once used up, AnoDes returns to its constituents: 99.5% water and 0.5% biodegradable substances. This makes AnoDes completely risk-free for both animals and nature. Bacteria that are multi-resistant to antibiotics are not a problem as AnoDes kill these as effectively as other bacteria.